Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting into the swing of things...

I don't know how many of you have recently graduated from college or just have started working again after a long break. If so, maybe you are experiencing the same feeling as I am.

I graduated from college in May and this is now the start of my second month at Red Cross. Although, I feel that I have fully adjusted to working at the Greater Chicago office and love what I am doing I still have this vague feeling that it will all soon be over and I will be going back to school as soon as the weather changes to fall. It's weird!

I am totally looking forward to this year ahead and when I think about it don't really want to go back to tests, homework and crazy roommates any time soon. I'm thinking that giving this new job a little more time will help my brain get the clue that I have now entered the "real world" and I'm not going anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorta right there with ya. I graduated May 08 with my BSW and I just could not find a job so decided to do this. I love it and glad I made the decision to do this. I am hoping it will lead to a job eventually once I am completed with my year since I am doing it in my home town.
    I was so glad to be done with school but I do eventually want to go back and get my masters:)

    ReplyDelete